Job Opportunities - General County Departments
Thank you for your interest in employment with Henderson County Local Government. Henderson County offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees that includes medical, dental, retirement savings plans and tax-free reimbursement accounts.
Henderson County requires that all applicants submit a Henderson County application. County applications may be obtained at the Henderson County Human Resources Department, 112 First Avenue West, Hendersonville, NC 28792 or you can download a County application (pdf) (Word). Applications may be submitted in person, by mail, fax (828-698-6184) or e-mail.
This page lists jobs for which applications are being accepted.
Click on the job title below for position and application details.
|Park Maintenance Assistant (Temporary)||Open until filled.|
|County Social Services Director||June 14, 2013|
- Applications are only accepted for positions for which the County is actively recruiting. Unsolicited applications and/or resumes for other positions will be discarded.
- Resumes may be attached to applications; however, resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application.
- Applications must be received by the Human Resources Department no later than 5 p.m. on the closing date. Applications mailed must be postmarked by the closing date.
- Accommodation requests must be made to the Human Resources Department at 828-697-4669.
- Download Henderson County Application for Employment. (Adobe Format) (Word format)
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check for all finalist candidates required. We verify legal employment eligibility status through EVerify. Henderson County is an equal opportunity employer.
This server makes some Henderson County Human Resources Department information
available to the public. This project is ongoing, with more being added
to this page on a continuing basis. Please send any suggestions or report
any problems to Mary Alice Jackson.